Jordan Akustik is a highly specialized firm working worldwide with room acoustics in Concert Halls, Operas and Theatres.
Manager Niels Vilhelm Jordan, MSc.
Has worked within acoustics worldwide since graduating from DTU, Technical University of Denmark in 1968, and has been managing director of Jordan Akustik since 1982.
Member of DAS.
Company activities include:
- Acoustic feasibility studies and brief writing
- Planning, design and model testing
- Diagnostics and documentation measurements
Within the following areas:
- Room acoustics
- Electro acoustic systems for PA and others
- Enhancement of room acoustics
- Sound isolation of buildings
- Noise control
Being a small specialised company , we emphasize close personal links between our clients and the individual consultant in charge of each case.
We make extensive use of modern design tools like computer modelling, and we are one of the owners behind the development of the Odeon programme. Scale physical modelling technique was used by Jordan Akustik before anyone else. It is still recommended as the most precise prediction method in critical cases, and as a quality check of Odeon calculations.